Aamir Khan rocks ! And so do the cast and crew that went into making this movie. I committed a mistake, I took my mum and my little sister with me to watch the movie. If I knew that the dialogue was going to be that raw, I wouldn’t have. Anyways, mistakes are meant to be made. Though, there is no such effective and creative story-line, the idea of the film was awesome. The camera work is good, the shots are just almost excellent. There might have been a lot done in the post-production of this movie. One of the reasons I went to see this movie was it’s soundtrack. Well, that was 90% of the reason. The other 10% being Aamir. The soundtrack arrangement in the movie could have been much better.
I was awfully disappointed by the Hindi Dubbing of the movie. I hated the fact. I mean, if you want hindi, then make the movie in HINDI goddamnit. Suckers. The actors really did a fine job. I could have liked the movie 100 times more, if it were not dubbed. And so is the case with thousands of other people who have got problem with DUBBING. I mean, subtitles are okay, they are fine. But Dubbing SUCKS.
It doesn’t matter if you’re over 18, watch it if you’re not hypocritical about the language we use.